Look, it's a boy!
|Happens when||Chaos is left unchecked|
|Previous||Uroxi Cattle Inspector|
As violent and ill-mannered as the Uroxi are, sometimes they are right...
|“|| Looks like you were wrong when you told that Uroxi warrior that your cows weren’t infested by chaos. Baby broos spring from the still-living bodies of your cattle, and go on a rampage. Broos are the unspeakably nasty and fecund servants of chaos. Obviously you must hunt down and destroy the awful little things, before they become awful, big things.
- By undergoing the heroquest (Option 1 and 2), success will stop chaos and its monsters in its step, but failure will worsen the problem (and this doesn't include what may happen to the quester should the heroquest goes wrong.)
- If you manage to get Uroxi, they will cleanse your lands, though it will not be cheap. Also, you may not be able to find any holy warriors of Urox.
- Eurmal is a trickster god, and as such has influence over chaos as well. His favor very well might aid you. He is just as likely to curse you, and make matters worse.
- Urox may accept the sacrifice, allowing you time to cleanse your lands, but the gods are always fickle.
- It is possible no further outbreaks may happen, but sometimes it is best to assume the worst.