|Captured by Minotaurs|
|“|| <Name> returns with terrible news. When exploring to the west, the exploratory party was ambushed by gigantic bull-men. They captured the party and declared them thralls. They let <name> go, in order to warn the clan that those lands are under the protection of the great Ironhoof, and that any who come there will be taken as thralls.
- You certainly may let minotaurs keep your explorers, but the rest of your clan will grow upset by this...and if you invested in weaponthanes, then you've lost money.
- It certainly is possible to regain your captured explorers in Option 2 and 3. For both options, be sure to send enough warriors with the leader you pick, otherwise your emissary/warleader may end up captured as well.
- Option 4 should work in theory, but in practice every time I captured bull-men, the minotaurs always managed to escape before an prisoners exchange could be set up.
- Other clans will appreciate the warning.
- Option 6 should work (in theory), but in all my plays, I've never had it work succesfully. Also this ends with a dead Trickster.