The healing goddess.
|Heroquest||Chalana Arroy Heals the Scars|
Chalana Arroy ( Chah-lah-nuh a-roy ) is the goddess of Health and Healing, and one of the Seven Lightbringers.
The worshippers of Chalana Arroy are sworn to non-violence.
Shrines and Temples
On the Ring
If you sacrifice to Chalana Arroy, she may bless you with the following :
- Curing : Hastens recovery of sick people.
- Healing : Hastens recovery of wounded people.
- Resurrection : Restores the dead to life
- Hope : Improves the people's morale
Note: If you build a shrine, you may only gain the permanent benefits of Curing and Healing. Additionally, there are certain events where Resurrection may not give life to the dead, such as death from heroquests.
- Chalana Arroy used to be an attendant of the Emperor, Yelm, Orlanth's enemy. She later joined the Storm Tribe, and became one of the Seven Lightbringers.
- Did I ever tell you the story about what happened when Eurmal lifted Chalana Arroy's skirt to see what was underneath. -- Ring Member
- As bringer of mercy and healing, the goddess Chalana Arroy holds a special position in the hearts of the people. -- Ring Member
- Eurmal cheated Chalana Arroy out of her healing salve. He put it on himself, and parts of him would not stop growing, no matter how many times he chopped them. -- Ring Member
- She has a son named Arroin whose tears became a powerful healing crystal.