|“||Many weeks have passed without rain. Your once-green pastures are now brown. Your cops are dying. Starvations looms if the drought doesn't end soon.||”|
Note: If you didn't learn the Orlanth and Aroka tale, then option 3 will not be available.
- If you are victorious during the raid, you will gain food, but anger your opposite clans. If you fail, you lose men, still starve, and anger your opponents.
- Sacrifices to Heler may work, but like any other god, he may not grant his favor.
- The Orlanth and Aroka heroquest can definitely work, but there is always a risk in any heroquest. However, if successful, you shouldn't face any drought for at least three years.
- If you are relatively good terms, then other clans will aid you. However, if the drought is extensive, they may not have anything to give.
- Propitiating Daga may work, but he is one of the deities that the more he gets, the more he desires.
- If you have extensive stores of food, you can wait out the drought. However, some droughts can last a long time.
Note: Sometimes giving sacrifices to gods, like the Blast Earth blessing of Maran Gor can cause it to backfire on you...or if another clan's god-talkers might direct such a curse your way. For that matter, breaking certain promises in certain events may invite disaster as well.