|Previous||Discovering Dwarf Valley|
What race can you think of that lives deep underground...
|“||While exploring around that bizarre-statue covered mountain, your people find a disused mine shaft. A hunch made <X> take them a long way into it. As they descended into its depths, they heard sounds. Before proceeding much further, they decided to come back home for advice.||”|
- Investigating the sounds may take you to a part even further deeper in the mine shaft. Be aware that this is no guarantee of success.
- Divination will tell you who made the shaft, though divinations are known to be wrong.
- Sacrificing to the gods can be a good idea when dealing with the unknown, but it is usually wasted in this case.
- Other clans may pay you for the information.
- Sometimes, staying away is the best course. By making contact with the dwarves, they will now know of the presence of Orlanthi.