|Heroquest||Ernalda Feeds the Tribe|
|Myths|| Ernalda Feeds the Tribe (myth) |
Uralda's Blessing (myth)
Shrines and Temples
If you sacrifice to Ernalda, she may bless you with the following :
- Bless Children : Increases the fertility of women.
- Bless Crops : Improves crop yield, especially of barley.
- Preserve : Helps preserve food against spoilage.
- Swine Blessing : Increases the fertility of sows.
On the Ring
Having a worshipper of Ernalda on the Ring allows you to put more magic in Crops during Sacred Time.
Her counterpart, the goddess of earthquakes, the grim Maran Gor is her sister.
- Orlanth once slew a snake which seemed to threaten Ernalda. She was vexed, for the serpent was a gift from her sisters.
- Ernalda said, "Don't poke at the wasp's nest without a net on your head and gloves on your hands.