|Experienced Warrior Offers Services|
An experienced warrior is worth his weight in silver, and can often turn the tide of battle in your favor...
|“|| <X>, a man who moves with the confidence of an experienced warrior, applies for refuge in your clan. He is a proud warrior, and doesn't like being reduced to begging for help, but he has little wish to be a bandit in the hills.
- <X> is a very a capable warrior, so you may wish to recruit him. Residence in the chief's hall is a place of honor, though, and if you give it to a stranger, the morale of your weaponthanes will suffer since <X> hasn't earned the spot.
- Your general reputation will increase slightly since you showed <X> hospitality, but otherwise little changes.
- <X> usually will accept quarters in the fort, and you will find him a valuable addition. If you pick this option, the weaponthanes will have no problem with his presence.
- If <X> does well with his new clan, he will give a small reward to the clan ring. If <X> doesn't make a good fit, he continues his wandering.
- You may send him packing, though there is little reason to do so. Your weaponthanes will not be pleased with the disrespect given to <X>.