I can see my house from here!
A flood can be one of the most devastating events to hit your tula. Even worse? It is possible for it to be self-inflicted.
|“||Flash floods have put much of your tula underwater. Most of the herd was safely taken to higher ground, but you have lost livestock, goods, and buildings to the flood. The longer it continues, the more damage your tula suffer.||”|
–King of Dragon Pass
Note: This event may happen randomly, however, it is possible to invoke it. Simply choose Faralinthor, Salty Lord of the Sea, as your clan's ancient enemy. Then, upon learning the Summons of Evil blessing from your Ancestors, you can cause the flood random event.
Additionally, if your clan's ancient enemy is Faralinthor, Salty Lord of the Sea, another option will appear:
- Perform the ritual dance of the Battle of Breaking Waves
This is one event in which you will lose cattle, goods, and people, no matter what you do.
- If you try to wait out the flood, the damage will grow even worse.
- Successful sacrifice to Ernalda, Heler, Orlanth or performing the Orlanth and Aroka heroquest will halt further damage.
- If you choose to help other devastated clans, your reputation will increase, and this can even end a feud sometimes.
Ancestral enemy variant:
- If you are able to perform the Battle of Breaking Waves, success will increase your clan's magic.