|Humakt's Raven Banner|
|“||One of the ten survivors of the Dragonkill War said that the man ordered to carry the Raven Banner into that battle dropped it early in the battle, thus ensuring victory for the dragons.||”|
|“|| An exploration party returns with a legendary treasure of the First Age, Humakt's Raven Banner. When carried into a fight, this battle standard guarantees victory in battle. However, it does so at great cost: the standard bearer is always killed.
- Giving this banner to an enemy you are currently feuding with, can establish peace (assuming they accept it).
- If you give the banner away, it improves relations with the receiving clan, especially as it is a treasure.
- There is no harm in keeping it, as long as you realize that using it costs the life of one of your nobles.
- However, if you don't want the temptation of using the banner, you can always hide it again.
- As a treasure, this item is worth something in trade.
Grants victory in battle at the cost of the bearer's life.
- Humakt's Raven Banner will not save you if your clan is destroyed if you pushed some group (like the Dragonewts, Beastfolk, Dwarves, or Trolls) too far or if your whole tribe is at war with another group. This item only works in raid situations.
- With a Ernalda´s chief, you may receive this advice: This banner could bring us peace with our enemies, the Tusk Riders, Trolls or Beastfolk.