|Iron Spike I: Safe-Keeping|
|“|| A delegation from a clan far to the south, in the Holy Country, comes to seek your friendship. Their clan is called the Lead Breaker clan. "We have a magical treasure that we wish to give to you for safe-keeping. It is called the Iron Spike. In exchange for this service, we give you a tapestry and a silver necklace. Whe we come to reclaim the Spike, we will give you more silver and an even more valuable tapestry."
1. Agree to keep the spike for them.
- If you agree to safeguard the spike, you will receive the goods offered. Be aware the Iron Spike will have more troll attacks hit your clan.
- The delegates will answer honestly; all who live in the Holy Country do serve the Pharaoh.
- Giving hospitality increases your clan's general reputation, but you still have to decide whether to keep the spike or not.
- Giving reciprocal gifts means you have no moral obligation to the delegates, but you must still decide whether to keep the spike or not.
- If you send them on their way, this is the last you will see of this arc.