|Kallyr III: Holy Training|
After three long years, Kallyr returns home. Who knows what legends she will create in her wake...
|“|| Kallyr returns to your clan after spending three years under the tutelage of the region's greatest holy warrior of Vinga. A new sense of confidence and command has replaced the childlike exuberance you used to know.
1. Hold a feast in her honor.
After this event, Kallyr may be added to your clan ring.
- With her return, the people will definitely enjoy a feast held in Kallyr's honor. She may even tell you the secrets of a myth.
- Weaponthanes in general, and holy warriors in particular have great confidence in their abilities, sometimes too much so. As a result, it is sometimes beneficial to council one not to prouder than one's elders.
- Kallyr is more than up to the challenge if you send her exploring. (She is not a superhero, though, there is always a chance she will die, or disappear, especially if you send her far away, like at the Cragspider's home.)
- Kallyr makes a great war leader, which you will find out if you send her out on a raid.
- Some people don't want a fuss made on their return, but when one has undergone long, special training, sometimes acknowledgement is appropriate.
Unconfirmed: Whether Kallyr reacts negatively to Options 2 and 5.