|Mordrim the Stout: Treasure Wanted|
As successful a farmer as he is, Mordrim has a desire to procure items of a magical nature, treasures which your clan possess.
|“|| Mordrim the Stout, a prosperous farmer from the <X> clan, and his sons Korlmar and Harnkorl, arrive at your tula. "I understand you have <treasure>," he says, "I am prepared to offer you 40 cows worth of goods for it."
- You may refuse to sell the treasure. However, Mordrim may desire it so much you may encounter him trying to steal it.
- If you wish to retain the treasure, but want to sell another (especially if the treasure is a unique one), Mordrim is often willing to go for it. (Good time to stock up on Spirit Fetches, or sell an item you can regain during a heroquest.)
- If it isn't goods you want, Mordrim's clan is willing to owe you a favor.
- Most Orlanthi merchants are willing to dicker, and some expect it.
- You can also give Mordrim the treasure, and relations will improve with his clan.
- If Mordrim wants a treasure you don't want to get rid of, you can always play the reload/save game.
- If Mordrim is refused too often, he may go to extreme lengths to get the item, and you may catch him in the act.