|Neighboring Clan Devastated|
Given how intense one's rivalries may be, it should be no wonder when a clan suffers major losses due to any number of enemies.
|“|| Traders tell you that <Race> have raided the <X>, who are members of the <Y> tribe. It is worse than usual; the <X> have lost many lives and much wealth.
- In their weakened state, demanding tribute is bound to succeed, at least in the short term. Needless to say, this is a good way to make an enemy of <X>.
- Doing nothing has no benefit or negative.
- If you wish to improve relations, giving gifts is the way to their hearts. The greater the amount, the better the response.
- If you are rather persuasive, you may wish to tell the <X> that another clan sent the <Race> after them, which can work to your advantage. However, if your lie fails, expect both clans dislike to grow greater.
- If your intent is to start a feud, telling <X> you sent the foes after them will certainly speed the process up.