|Orlkensor II: Uroxi Rival|
|Next|| Uroxi Triumphs, or |
Another piece of Orlkensor's puzzle appears...
|“|| A warrior of Urox from the <Y> appears in a rage, demanding that Orlkensor Bronzebones, the outlaw you took in last season, come out to fight him. "You have besmirched my honor, and must pay with your life," the Uroxi cries. Orlkensor is in your clan hall. He refuses to confront the man. "I have sworn a sacred vow to Ernalda that I will not harm him. And if we fight, one of us will surely die."
1. Ask Orlkensor why the Uroxi seeks him.
- If you ask Orlkensor why the Uroxi seeks him, you are met with another round of no answers.
- The Uroxi refuses to explain further just why his honor is besmirched.
- If you demand Orlkensor fight the Uroxi, you must be very persuasive. Otherwise, Orlkensor just shakes his head, reminding you of his vow not ot harm the Uroxi. However, if Orlkensor does fight, there is no guarantee he will defeat the Uroxi. Looks like it is 50/50 on victory. An Uroxi victory has the chain end, the man satisfied with his victory. If Orlkensor wins, it leads to another event.
- You can suggest the two settle their differences peacefully, but if one wants war (the Uroxi), then peace is impossible.
- The Uroxi is on your land, and is belligerent...and he refuses to leave. You are well within your rights to drive the Uroxi off. However, unless your weaponthanes are strong enough, the Uroxi will wound several warriors, and then wander off, saying he won't violate the sanctity of your tula.
- If you manage to convince Orlkensor to fight the Uroxi (Option 3) and the Uroxi wins, then you will see Orlkensor III-A: Uroxi Triumphs
- If you manage to get Orklensor to fight the Uroxi (Option 3) and Orlkensor wins, then he goes to event Orlkensor III-B: Valensta.
- If you drive the Uroxi off, or Orlkensor refuses to fight then the next event is Orlkensor III-C: Face Down.