|Peace Parley Perfidy|
|Previous||Peace Delegation - Clan to Clan|
Your rivals have shown their true colors, striking hard from ambush. Now you must decide, how, if any, retaliation must be dealt.
|“||The <X> ring betrays you at their so-called peace parley. The meeting is nothing but a pretense for a surprise assassination attempt against your leaders. One is wounded in the attack. One is slain. It was small consolation that we were given the peacebond.||”|
- You may be stuck in doing nothing, but realize clan morale will fall unless something is done.
- The most straightforward response, raiding against the <X> will mollify the people if you are victorious. Be sure not to attack in Sea or Earth season, unless you have enough food stores.
- If you have enough wealth, offer other clans to raid the <X>. This will certainly bring your foes to their knees if your reward is high enough. Be stingy, and no one will rally to your offer.
- Orlanth decries treachery, so a successful petition of the gods will curse the <X> for a full year. Then, if you decide to strike militarily, they should be in a weaker position.
- With the evidence of their treachery, by spreading the word of the <X>'s villainy, other clans will look askance at the <X>, and may even raid them in turn if they are close friends of yours.