Though their reputation has Orlanthi as rather straightforward, some individuals do have a measure of cunning, especially if they know they are outclassed.
|“||<W> of the <A> clan, accompanied by <X> and <Y> of the <B clan> comes to convince your weaponthanes to help her to ambush and kill <Z>, <King/Queen> of the Colymar tribe. "The Colymar have gone too far, becoming tyrants! They demand tribute from us." <W>, <X>, and <Y> are prominent weaponthanes of their clans.||”|
- If you manage to convince the conspirators to put their plan aside, they will reward you for letting them see sense.
- If you let your weaponthanes join, odds are good they will lose, and this will turn the whole Colymar tribe against your clan.
- If you let the weaponthanes decide, they almost always decide to go for the greater glory.
- If you warn the <King/Queen>, they will thank you, reward your clan, and prove victorious. However, the conspirators will blame you for the leak, and your reputation will suffer with them.
- Refusing keeps you out of the whole mess.