It needs little saying that for people who worship the Storm God, the Orlanthi would put great significance in the rainbow.
|“||Carls of your clan are excited to see a rainbow touch down in one of your fields. As Orlanthi, you are Storm People, and there are few omens as positive as a rainbow, the beautiful gift left by the gods in the wake of a storm. It meant we were due for a time of good luck.||”|
- Doing nothing keeps the little bit of magic you get for seeing the rainbow.
- Deciding to raid will cost you a little bit of magic, but your next raid has a much greater chance of success. However, don't raid in Sea or Earth season as the luck of the raid doesn't extend to harvesting.
- If you choose to pursue trade, you will lose the little bit of the magic gained, but your markets and trade routes thrive for a year or so.
- Your magic will decline slightly, but you can make good friends with another clan, or even come much closer to end a feud if you wish.
- If give the gods a sacrifice of thanks, they are likely to respond with a much greater increase in your magic.