|Saraska I: Queen of Kings|
|Next|| Tribal Moot|
Clan Support or
|“||A woman whose insignia corresponds to no local clan comes to you with a proposal. "I am Saraska Bright-Eyes, and it has been prophesied that I will unite the tribes and make this the land called Saraska. I will be Queen of the Kings, the Peaceful Hero, the Great Uniter. I know that your people helped make a tribe when there were only clans, so I now seek your aid in making a kingdom where there are only tribes." She concludes with an impromptu ritual asking the gods to favor us and her plan.||”|
- Conducting a divination (-1 magic) is always a good idea; your ancestors will tell you if she is the woman the prophecies speak of or not, which may influence your choice.
- A wait and see attitude, receiving Saraska politely, but promising nothing is probably the most neutral path. This leads to Saraska II: Moot.
- The most cautious path, you can wait until Saraska has clan support. This leads to Saraska II: Clan Support.
- The most decisive action, you can certainly go all in by speaking to another tribe to join yours in supporting Saraska. This leads to Saraska II: Tribal Persuasion.
- So bright shining were her eyes, that her brow was star-limned. -- Poetic Ring Member