|Saraska II: Clan Support|
|Previous|| Queen of Kings|
|Next|| Tribal War Threat,|
War of Unity,
Tribal Persuasion or
This is one branch from Saraska I: Queen of Kings.
|“|| Saraska Bright-Eyes appears at the moot. Since you last saw her, she has secured the support of other clans in your tribe who now sponsor her request to speak before the moot. You can assume that she will argue for a unification of the tribes,with her as Queen of Dragon Pass.
- If you convince your tribe-mates that it isn't the right time for a kingdom, then you go to Saraska III: Tribal War Threat. If the other clans disagree, then you go to Saraska IV: Unity
- If you convince the others Saraska is not the right candidate, then you go to Saraska III: Bandit. If the other clans disagree with you, then you go to Saraska IV: Unity.
- By seeing both advantages and disadvantages, you sort of dither. So, what comes next depends on your the other clans in your tribe. If they like what Saraska says, they will go to Saraska IV: Unity. If they rebuff her, then Saraska goes bad in Saraska III: Bandit.
- If you want Saraska to prove the strength of her magic, but the rest of your tribe-mates disagree, then you go to Saraska IV: Unity. If the rest of the tribe-mates agree, then Saraska will perish in the attempt.
- If you want to help make Saraska's kingdom, but the other clans disagree then you go to Saraska V: War of Unity Dialogue 1. If they agree, then you go to Saraska II: Tribal Persuasion.