|Saraska II: Tribal Persuasion|
|Previous|| Queen of Kings,|
|Next|| First Strike or|
This is one branch from Saraska I: Queen of Kings.
You decided to go all in with Saraska. Even if the divination says she isn't the chosen one, history can be made if you have sufficient strength of will...
|“|| You accompany Saraska to speak to <X>, king/queen of the <Y tribe>. Your tribe is willing to join his/her tribe in order to bring about the prophesied kingdom Saraska will bring about in the region.
1. "If you don't join the new kingdom, we'll make war on you."
Essentially, you are trying to get the other monarch to support you and Saraska. However, as the other person is a king/queen in their own right, you may wish to keep your ego in check.
- Threatening to make war if <Y> doesn't join you, is almost guaranteed to make them oppose you with all their strength.
- Stating <X>'s tribe will be almost as important as yours in the new kingdom is also a good way to make them oppose you.
- If you point out how strong Saraska's magic is makes for a good bargaining point to get <X> to join your side.
- The other monarch will recognize the false flattery if you call them the mightiest king/queen, but they will still be inclined to join your side.
- Predictions are strange things, and <X> is likely to side with you if they believe they can't fight the prophecies.
Options 1 and 2 lead to Saraska III: First Strike
Options 3, 4, and 5 lead to Saraska III: Crown Test