Sometimes, to stand apart from one's clan and tribe is the most courageous stand one can make.
|Saraska III: Tribal War Threat|
War of Unity or
<X>, an Ernalda priestess of the <X> tribe, comes to report that her tribe is plotting war against ours. "This Saraska, who claims divine sanction in her quest to make a kingdom, has convinced our king that conquest is the only way. There is always another way, and I beseech you to help find it."
If you've gotten to this point, you probably had a divination during the first event that told you that Saraska is not the woman the prophecies speak of.
- If you decide to support Saraska and the king of the other tribe, you will go to Saraska IV: Unity
- If you don't want to be attacked, but don't want to support Saraska's cause either, the best course of action would probably be to confront the king. He may come to his senses and realize that most of his tribe doesn't support her either, and dismiss her, too. In this case she may reappear in Saraska III: Bandit.
- Jumping the gun and making war on them before they attack you will send you to Saraska V: War of Unity Dialogue 3.
- Preparing for the attack will send you to Saraska V: War of Unity Dialogue 2.
- Waiting will accomplish nothing, least of all prevent a tribal war. The next event will be Saraska V: War of Unity Dialogue 1.