With the variety of creatures, you would think the Orlanthi would have more names than just calling them all 'earthshakers...'
|“|| One of the giant reptiles called earthshakers galumphs onto your tula, intent on eating your crops. <X> manages to herd it away from the barley, but now it’s crashed into a stead.
- You can give it hay to eat to lure it away, but it can take a lot of food.
- If you send warriors to fight it, you stand a very good chance of having your warriors sustain injury without causing the stegosaurus to move.
- Easier than fighting it, your warriors may be able to herd it away. As with anything else, success is not guaranteed.
- Magic may drive it off as well, though dinosaurs can be resistant to magic.
- If you wait, the stegosaurs will leave in its own time, but it will eat a large amount of food.
You can go through several repeat actions in the dialogue before there is a success.