|Telmori Peace Negotiations|
|Previous||The Telmori Chieftain|
As arranged previously, a delegation of Telmori leaders, including their king, Kostajor Many-Whelps, has come to your clan hall to negotiate peace. What is the main thing you offer them?
- Offering a treasure to make peace earns little other than the derision of the Telmori. You will have to make another choice.
- As werewolves and creatures of the woods, you will find the Telmori have no interest in building a town. However, you will have a chance to go with another option.
- Promising to stop attacking them has a small chance to succeed. The Telmori are winning the war, after all.
- As predators, the Telmori will accept cattle in exchange for peace. You will have the choice to give them a one-time offering, or else a yearly tribute. Offering as low as 40 cows one-time, or 10 cows yearly has a very high chance of success. Going lower risks their insulted refusal.
- What the Telmori want more than anything is an end to their cursed wandering, so offering them land is guaranteed to succeed, but at a high price. Your total land will reduce by about 80 hides, so you will need to readjust your cropland and pasture to reflect this change.