If you wish to see an alphabetical list, then go here.
If you want a handy list for the location of the treasures in the PC version, go here
Value of a Treasure
Your traders say that most treasures are worth about 50 cows, but this can vary depending on your market, your trader's Bargaining skill, and whether the Silvertongue blessing is active.
They broadly fall into three catagories, as follows. Also, not all treasures will show up on your treasure list (the Triceratops Skeleton is a good example).
These do not have a direct purpose, but can serve other purposes. (e.g.: as requirement for some events) Wether you display them, trade them, rebury them or destroy them all have effects on following events.
- Arim's Cup: A splendid cup, made for the King of Tarsh
- Dragon Cart: An antique cart, dating from the Dragon Empire (note: this is actually a chariot, but the brief description mentions it as cart)
- Dwarf Containers: Mysterious metal cylinders from the dwarfs.
- Godbone: Bone-shaped piece of bronze, dating from the Gods War.
- Ralian Jewelry: Valuable, exotic jewelry.
- Silver Dragon: A mysterious statue from a dragonewt temple
- Sorcerous Implements: Humming items from the sorcerers.
- Triceratops Skeleton (Needed for the Triceratops Plow team)
- Voss Varainu Tapestry: Ancient tapestry with draconic motifs, but no magical qualities.
- Winking Sapphire: A splendid jewel with no magical qualities.
Good to have in battle, these can have a variety of effects
- Bagpipes of Ronskei: Scares off trollkin in battle
- Band of One Hundred: Helps our warriors, leaders, god-talkers, hunters and farmers in a hundred ways.
- Bag of Winds: Helps drive off foes when we're raided.
- Black Spear: A mighty artifact which improves our clan's martial abilities.
- Bullroarer: Frightens horses (use in battle).
- Burning Standard : Aids in procuring victory in battle, but eventually burns out.
- Darkwind: Prevents enemies from eluding our warriors in battle.
- Dragonnewt Armor: Whoever wears it excels at all things.
- Dragontooth Spear: Helps bypass fortifications and defenses
- Earthshaker Battle Unit: Helps in raids (use in battle)
- Elmal's Amber: Turns slings and arrows into flaming missiles.
- Eye Mirror: Improves the effectiveness of our patrols.
- Fear Spirits: When released, causes the enemy to flee in terror.
- Goldeneye Horse: A splendid horse which helps us maneuver in battle
- Grey Net: Helps take captives in battle.
- Hammer of Urox: Helps us smite Chaos
- Head of Markanth: Our ancestor's skull, which can terrify our foes in battle.
- Humakt's Raven Banner: Grants victory in battle at the cost of the bearer's life.
- Humakt's Shield: Aids our fortifications
- Humakt's Sword: Strengthens our Humakti when our battle goal is death.
- Humakt's Warning Rune: Warns against the Undead.
- Iron Spike: Helps us as long as we oppose the trolls.
- Klanth of Orlanth: Strengthens warriors when they charge into battle.
- Lead Eyes: Warriors who die in battle strengthen clan magic.
- Sacred Clod: Powerful weapon in tribal or royal battle, but friends are as frightened as foes.
- Shimmering Cloak: Helps us evade our foes in battle.
- Tarshite Woad: Helps us burn enemy steads.
- Thanestriker: Gives one of our best warriors the strength of three men.
- Whirlwind Jar: Break the jar in battle to unleash a killing storm.
- Widebrew: Gives us berserker fury when we aim to kill as many enemies as possible.
These come in handy around the tula or in trade, or otherwise. They have a passive effect.
Treasures with a ** are found only in the iOS version.
|Alynx Log||Helps our sheep live longer.||Herds|
|Amulet of Consolation||Helps the ring appease outsiders wihtout angering our own people.||People|
|Bag of Friendship||Makes feuds harder to start.||Diplomacy|
|Band of One Hundred||Helps our warriors, leaders, god-talkers, hunters, and farmers in a hundred ways||All|
|Bell of Uralda||Improves our luck during Earth Season.||Magic|
|Beard of Lhankor Mhy||Improves our knowledge of precedents.||Diplomacy/People|
|Bit of Kargzant||Helps organize the tribe.||People|
|Bit That Bound Vivamort||Repels the forces of Chaos.||People/Defense|
|Blacktail the Bull||Sires more calves than normal.||Herds|
|Board of Nails||Helps keep our farmers from becoming too unhappy.||
|Bowl of Plenty**||Fills with food when we need it the most.||Crops|
|Captured Spirit||Helps to perform rituals.||Blessings|
|Clay Cow||Keeps our cattle herds from becoming too small.||Herds|
|Eiritha's Paps||Helps calm affronted people.||People|
|Eiritha's Switch||Helps convince bull-headed people.||People|
|Ernalda's Boots||Magic boots that grant wisom to certain clan members.||People|
|Ernalda's Oven||Bakes bread with less grain than usual.||Crops|
|Esra's Basket||Increases the yield of barley.||Crops|
|Eurmal's Balls||Juggling balls that increase our magic if we have a Trickster on the clan ring.||Magic|
|Eurmal's Shield||A brightly polished shield that helps us in battle if a Trickster's on the clan ring.||War|
|Farwalk Sandals||Tough old sandals that increase clan magic when we take them exploring.||Magic|
|First Arrow||A flint arrowhead with great hunting powers if Odayla is on the clan ring.||Hunting|
|Flesh Man||A strange little puppet that helps Chalana Arroy resurrect the dead.||People|
|Footprints of the Wyrm||Helps us explore.||Exploring|
|Full Grown Son of Blacktail||A really fine bull, even more potent than his sire.||Herds|
|Garland of Reeds||Indicates our frienship with the Aldryami||People|
|Glass Coin||Helps us see through the bargaining tricks of others.||Trade|
|Golden Horseshoes||Helps with heroquesting, especially Elmal Guards the Stead||Magic|
|Golden Wheat Sheaf||Assist with the plant lore of our farmers and healers.||Crops/People|
|Greysage Mask||A leather mask from the Knowing God that grants certain clan members wisdom.||People|
|Gustbran's Wheel||Reduces the time need for exploration||Exploring|
|Hate Torch||An ever-burning magic torch that grants certain clan members cunning and strength.||People|
|Helm of Karse||Improves the morale of the weaponthanes.||People/Morale|
|Heort's Balm||Turns the clan ring's practice of the law into magic for our herds.||People/Herds|
|Heort's Stone||A magic stone that helps us heroquest when we are in desperate straits.||Heroquests|
|Horse Skull||An item of prophecy.||Magic|
|Horse-Spawn Bowl||Helps with many of our magic rituals.||Magic|
|Humakt's Helm||Decreases the amount you need to sacrifice to Humakt||Blessings|
|Hunting Alynx||Aids us in all forms of hunting.||Hunting|
|Hunting Horn||Helps when searching for something.||Exploring|
|Iron Plow||An amazing plow that helps our farmers if Barntar is on the clan ring.||Crops|
|Ironhoof's Chain||Helps maintain good relations with the king/queen.||Diplomacy|
|Jar of Gods' Earth||Allows one successful sacrifice each year at Ernalda's temple||Blessing/Magic|
|Kero Fin Ice||Reduces food spoilage.||Crops|
|Kero Fin Kite||A magic kite that flies above our tula, helping sacrifices reach the gods.||Blessings|
|Magnet of Mostal||Dampens the effects of random chance.||Diplomacy|
|Many-Birthing Cow||Keeps our cattle herds from becoming disastrously small.||Herds|
|Moldy Book||Helps us compose poetry.||People|
|Motion Rune Banner||An item of prophecy||Diplomacy/Magic|
|Necklace of Axes||Helps those who hate the elves.||War|
|Orlanth's Rattle||Helps some of our children grow up faster and become mighty warriors.||People/War|
|Perpetual Flour||Provides food for two families each year.||People|
|Poem Which Must Be Eaten||Helps in political situations.||People|
|Quivin's Torc||A flowing gold torc that grants certain clan members great insights.||People|
|Red Leather Mask||Helps overcome skepticism.||People|
|Ring Made From Vingkot's Crown||Improves our leadership abilities.||People|
|Sacred Mark of Vingkot||A sacred tattoo which increases your Combat skill.||People|
|Scarf of Seven Runes||A magic scarf that helps us when we heroquest to the Lightbringers.||Heroquests|
|Shifting Statue||A magic statue that keeps everyone amused by changing shape each season.||People/Morale|
|Silver Lips of Anriar||Helps overcome reluctance.||People|
|Silver Sheep||Gives our sheep more valuable wool.||Herds/Trade|
|Silver Tongue||An ancient god-part that makes it easy to maintain a Great Temple to Issaries.||Blessings/Trade|
|Son of Blacktail||A really fine young bull, not yet old enough to sire calves.||Herds|
|Speaking Cone||Helps us contact the gods||Blessings/Magic|
|Spirit Fetch||Reduces the expenditure of magic.||Magic|
|Splendorbread||Adds to our magic each harvest time||Magic|
|Strong Man's Toothpick||An ancient log which gives certain clan members strength and resolution.||People|
|Three Bean Broth||Helps us bargain.||People/Trade|
|Tiger's Eye Necklace||Helps us track things down and find them.||Exploring|
|Torc of Honor||Other clans think more highly of us.||Diplomacy|
|Triceratops Plow Team||Increases clan magic during planting season; eats as much as 24 cows.||Crops/Magic|
|Tube of Truth-Seeking||Helps discern the truth.||People|
|Uralda's Milk Pot||Helps with animal husbandry.||Herds|
|Vargast's Ring||Keeps our warriors happy, making it easier to recruit weaponthanes.||People/War|
|Veil of Chalana Arroy||Helps calm vengeful people.||People/War|
|Vinga's Comb||A mighty sword - if Vinga is on the clan ring, Vingans and Orlanthi gain prowess.||People|
|Voriof's Flute||The Shepherd God's toy gives certain clan members special daring and prowess.||People|
|White Calf||Increases the fertility of our herds.||Herds|
|Wolfbane Bush||Keeps the Telmori werewolves away.||Defense|
|Wyter's Staff||Helps our reputation for justice and good judgement.||People|
These treasures will be placed in the proper category when/if they become corroborated
These are treasures which are in the iOS and Android versions. Most of them haven't been corroborated. Any help on how to gain them, as well as their desciption would be appreciated.