A clan's land is considered sancrosanct, and penalties may be harsh for uninvited visitors.
|“|| Some of your patrolling warriors have surprised a pair of hunters from a neighboring clan, the <clan name>. The warriors bring the trespassers to the clan hall, so that you may pass judgement on them.
- A clan is considered within their rights to drive off trespassers with no ill effect.
- For that matter, any game found on your land is also the clan's property, and someone hunting there is no better than a thief, so you may initiate proceedings to be compensated.
- There are traditions allowing a clan to slay trespassers, but this will definitly anger the families of the slain.
- If you wish to earn a few more goods, give them a license to hunt on your land. This will decrease the amount of food your own hunters get though.
- Remember, though, generosity is considered a key virtue among the Orlanthi.