|Next||Mathrania the Magnificent|
In a land like Dragon Pass, it is a wonder the clan's farmers don't dig up more bizarre things...
|“|| While plowing the fields, the carls find something strange. It's the enormous skull of some kind of dragon creature.
- Reburying the skull means nothing more happens.
- Trading it away nets the clan a decent amount of goods.
- By displaying the skull, your reputation with neighboring clans will increase.
If your clan's ancestors were friends of the dragons:
- You will gain a small bit of magic by keeping the skull, and lose magic if you destroy it.
If your clan was neutral towards the dragons during clan creation:
- You will gain magic by reburying it.
A clan who's ancestors fought the dragons:
- Gain a small bit of magic by destroying it, and lose magic if they keep it.