|“||<X>, a trader of our clan, heard rumors of a bizarre caravan approaching from the north. She went to see it for herself, and now reports that the rumors are true. It is a troll caravan transporting goods south to the Shadow Plateau in the Holy Country. The trolls use giant insects as beasts of burden; they are slow-moving and only travel at night.||”|
- If you approach the trolls peacefully and assuming you have good relations with the trolls, then you can make a profit. The better the trader, the better the exchange occurs in your favor.
- Trolls can be potent fighters, especially when traveling in a caravan. If you decide to raid, then joining other clans increases the chances of your success. However, you will have to share the spoils of a successful raid with your partners. This action will anger the trolls as a whole. If trolls were your ancestral enemies, then success will increase your clan magic.
- Doing nothing does no harm unless trolls were your ancestral enemies. Just letting them go can lower your clan magic.
- If relations are bad with trolls and you wish to improve them, then giving them gifts would be the way to go.
- You can try to raid the trolls yourself, but realize you bear all the costs of failure. Success will give you a good amount of trade goods. If trolls were your ancestral enemies, then success will increase your clan magic. The trolls will naturally be angry after this raid.