|Ugliest Man in Dragon Pass|
A face only a mother can love...on second thought, no.
|“||<X>, a carl of your clan, urges you to seek a bride for him. "I know people say they find me hard to look at, but I have a good heart, I am kind, and I uphold all the Orlanthi virtues. Surely I deserve a good wife.||”|
- You can tell him to come back later, and he truly will.
- You can refuse him outright. He is likely to come back, but there is a small chance for him to commit suicide, thus ending the event loop at the cost of your clan's mood.
- You must be persuasive to convince him to accept it, but it's the most positive outcome. Chances are better if he's already experienced marriage and divorce.
- It is possible to find him a wife, though not easy.
- If necessary, you can always grease the wheels a little to see if a woman finds him more...acceptable.
- Trickster magic doesn't cost you anything, but realize that it will elapse at some point in the future.